Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still Running Bad

Once again I had one of those dreadful sessions where I lost every all-in. Things went wrong right from the start as I lost JJ to ATo. I lost two $400 pots. In the first I had JJ against KK on a J87 board. I'm a 90 % favorite there. In the second it was a coin flip; TT vs. 98 on a 987 board. But unlike the previous sessions, I actually managed to come out ahead in this one, winning $100. I have had terrible luck this whole month. Still, I am a slight winner for November. That means my poker future is looking as bright as ever. Bankroll: $3.7k.

The end of the semester is approaching at school. I'm working on the final project before exams. We will finish this project in a couple of days. After that I will concentrate my efforts to preparing for the exams, which are in early December.

No comments: