Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas, I'm ballin'

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I'm pretty happy about poker and everything.

The good people at Pitbull Poker have really got me in the right Christmas spirit. They have given me a lot of presents at the tables. When I started playing there on friday I set myself a very ambitious goal that I wanted to win $500 every day until the 29th. On friday and saturday I won about 600 each day. Then on monday I was even and yesterday up a 100. Today I almost reached my goal again - I lost the connection when I was at about +450. But I'm pretty tired now after getting up early to shop for christmas presents.

My bankroll now stands at $4,200. I'm quite proud of the fact that I've gone from $700 to $4,200 in two weeks without making any tournament scores or violating bankroll management principles.

On the 29th I'm going away for 10 days to play a chess tournament. I'll probably stay completely away from online poker during that trip because there will be so much live poker.

My laptop is still going through repairs. I'm kind of tired of waiting for it. I might put some of my new money to use on a baller laptop and a 24 inch screen or something.

No comments: