Friday, December 12, 2008

Holidays are Coming

I'm just relaxing nowadays. Hanging out with friends, going to the movies, to the gym, hanging out some more, playing poker and Wipeout HD on Playstation 3. :-) That game is pretty awesome on a 50 inch HD screen.

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me. A few days ago I took a successful shot at 2/4 when I saw a huge fish sitting there. Perhaps not the most sensible thing to do, but it worked out and it boosted my bankroll. So now I'm playing 0.5/1 again, trying to get to 1/2 before Christmas. Like I said, yesterday was pretty good. I won around $400 in the cash games. Then I had a last longer bet with three friends in the $26 pot limit tournament. I came in 13th and won the bet with a good margin. Now the weekend starts and life is good.

No comments: