Monday, June 2, 2008

Current State

My bankroll is up to $4K atm. I had to withdraw a lot in May to pay off debts and such. Now that all the financial matters are taken care of, I hope to keep my BR continuously growing without having to withdraw again in the coming months so I can play 200NL. I'd say 20 BIs is the minimum you need to take a shot at a new limit (6max, that is).

The last two weeks have been pretty awesome. I am up $1,500 on WSEX (World Poker Exchange) over ~5K hands, playing 100NL. That's where I have most of my BR and will be playing 1/2 now. On Full Tilt I have a lot less money. I'm basically just playing there to collect a bonus. I played a couple of hours of 50NL today. I was mostly just 2- and 3-tabling while watching the EPT Bahamas (god, I'd love to go there in January). I went on a sick heater. At one table I started a grudge match against the player directly to my right when I noticed he was about to crack. Waging open war against the player to your right is usually a good idea unless he's insanely good. The total profit for the session was 9 BIs.
Ship the $450.

No comments: