Friday, June 13, 2008

The Razz Man

A couple of days ago I came in 4th in the nightly 2K guaranteed Razz tournament on Full Tilt. And guess what, today I won it. Ship the $630! My track record in that game is starting to get pretty good. I've cashed in almost half the Razz tournaments I've ever played! I was also looking good in the nightly 5K guaranteed PL Hold 'Em. But with 15 players left I lost a coin flip that would have given me a huge chip lead. Instead I went out in 15th.

I didn't have time to play any cash on WSEX, which is kinda bad since I should play in as many soft weekend games as possible. But the games are always soft there anyway, and I probably wouldn't have made as much as I did on the tourneys. I almost went to play a live $400 tourney, but decided that my bankroll is way too small for that yet. But it is approaching $6k. I'm a good week's grinding away from being rolled for 2/4 NL, which was my goal for the summer beforehand.

No comments: